Moving

Plan
I am going to write a story about a alien trying to kill me and it will be a game of wights and sacrifice.

Moving

As I lay down in thick mud commando crawling though the mud I hear the man say if u find him fire at will aaaahhhhhhh. He’s gun goes as he falls to the ground I say to myself this Is my chance. I stand but there’s no men around someone something emerges for the shadow it’s eyes glow it’s like a camielian it’s skin changes colour to adapt to the jungle colours it lets out a horrible cry. I faint at the sight.

As I wake I see above me the three men hung above me aaaaahhhhhh I get up and run screaming like a girl but I do not care. I turn and see the thing looking at me with shock it runs at me. It’s faster than three men put together I run to a cliff and jump with out hesitation. It a waterfall he can’t follow me at least I hope not but when I hear water splash I run. I slip in mud I see him coming closer but I can’t move. I prepare for the worst but he didn’t see me in the mud why how.?

I scan my area nothing I get up and hide between two trees also with mud in it. I think about my experience and I think that it cannot see me in mud because i don’t give off any heat signals that why he can’t see me. ok now I know but how will I kill it ? A horrible though crossed my mind that I won’t get home to see my son who I never met I’m going to fight this thing with everything I’ve got.!!

I need to test my idea about the mud. I see it in the trees count to four inhale count to four exhale I step out no fast move meants I walk Hasley across the area. He’s in the tree I’m watching him he doesn’t seem to see me I also noticed he uses the trees to move around so far so good wait! He look down to scan count to four inhale count to four exhale he stop looking slip away back to the logs breathing heavily can’t believe it worked.

I need to fight I know it’s weakness but how am I meant to kill it. If all I have is a machete. Maybe I can make a bow and shoot at it if I start a fire I can shoot it and it might fall in the fire.

Moving slowly gathering sticks leaves and grass to make a fire. I get a body from the tree and set it up to fall so it. gets attracted to it and I can shoot it and it might fall in the fire. As I was searching for more resources I found a helicopter don’t know where it came from but I’ll use it to my advantage I search for weapons I find a .300 win mag and a light machine gun. With ammo must be my day.

It’s set the trap is all set now I have to lure him I set the fire I crawl up a small mountain. I see him the fire helps me see him the body falls it turn and seems to see me count to four inhale count to four exhale boom a thunders sound booms trough the jungle a horrible scream is let out I run to the fire and unload the light machine gun until it was empty it’s dead I killed it now I need to get home how I walk the way to the area I was being integration by those men then I see a wired gleam in front of me my hopes drop as I was impaled by the thing it was still alive no suddenly I see flashes of my life go by then darkness.